Thursday 11 January 2018

New Year, New Resolutions

Happy New Year!


Wow, that's Christmas put to bed for another year, Welcome 2018! Well and truly baffled at how quick time is just slipping away. Oh well. Another year full of goals, memories, journeys, and happiness. So exciting to say the least, I wanted to share some of my resolutions. I did one last year and I shocked myself with how much I achieved.

  • Be more positive - Getting inside your own head is not a nice feeling. I struggle to stay positive with simple situations so achieving this resolution is #1 on my list.

  • Get Professional Help For My Mental Health - Don't want to go too much into this topic as it's quite tender and fresh cut at the moment, but at some point, I want to seek professional help when it comes to my mental health. More so, for strategies to learn whenever I feel anxious, depressed or not myself. 

  • Set More Goals - This is something I say will happen but never does. I am my own worst enemy at times which sometimes holds me back. I want to achieve more goals that I set and do more exciting, new and spontaneous things throughout 2018. 

  • Say Yes More - Being too scared to say yes to more things soon catches up with you. 2017 I didn't take risks to say yes, I said no instead. For 2018, I want that to change to be able to go for a night out, or on a coffee morning with the girls, shopping and not feeling guilty, spending time with family/friends and taking more opportunities by the hands and just do big things.

  • Find myself - Sometime's I don't even know who I am, or what I'm here for. Throughout this year I want to find that sense of security of knowing who I am and what my purpose is. Here's to the crazy adventure! 

Those are my resolutions for this year, nice and simple. When I first wrote it, it appeared I had more things I wanted to achieve to say I've done rather than develop on the things nobody talks about. Well, that's going to change. Stay tuned. 

Thanks for reading!

Find me here: 
Instagram: @jaydeekelly 
Twitter: @crashl0nelystar 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment